Friday, June 12, 2015

Love me some yard sales!

Community yard sales!  A teacher's dream!  Potential classroom additions for mere quarters.  Who can resist?  I had limited time this morning, but pleasantly snagged these goodies for my classroom.  Brings teacher smiles to my face and I know my Kindies and firsties will be smiling when I pull them out, too!

Love this adorable penguin for our Brrr!  It's Cold polar regions theme.  I can't say no to a cute stuffed animal, especially with a 50 cent price tag!
So, this was my big splurge at $2, but judging by how much my son is enjoying playing with it, I think it will be a winner.  This will be a great hands-on activity for our space theme.  I'm glad I work at a school where playing is still allowed and even encouraged!

My last find--the perfect read-aloud for teaching about voice levels and only a quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment