Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Snippet

The dictionary defines a snippet as a small piece or brief extract.  That's what I am hoping to share this year through this blog--little pieces of what we do in our Kindergarten classroom.  Nothing too profound and serious--this is Kindergarten, after all. Nothing to sell. I can't compete with what's already out there!  I'm just a teacher sharing part of her day in hopes that maybe it will inspire you.  Thanks for stopping by and sharing the journey.

Since it's winter, here's a winner, winner, chicken dinner activity that my Kinders loved!  Ice cube painting! We didn't get very fancy.  Just added some food coloring to water and froze with plastic wrap on top.  After about 30 minutes in the freezer I poked through the plastic wrap to add some craft sticks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment